Sunday, March 20, 2011

#1

              In the United States the most important thing is learning English, but learning english is the first skill people have to learn in this country. Also, learning english is very difficulty thing to do in this country, but we will not give up learning more english.                 I am learning english right now, but the most important thing is I am never give up about learning english. So, I arrened High School in this country and I did many ways to made my english better. Also, my language was Chinese, but the most important thing is to learn more english as my second language in this country. So, I want learn more english become a good skill man. I will never give up about my learn english.

5 comments:

  1. It is very well written.
    Simple or direct way to say,this is what you are.
    well-done bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol,
    you didn't get the point. you should go to Profess Johnson's blog first.
    let's never give up learning english.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can write a lot in this class as a way to keep studying English and improving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. do your best to improving , you will be a good skill man~~ haha !! ~~Fighting !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. Never giving up is the most important to learn something. Keep your mind. ;)

    ReplyDelete